Azla's management, professionals & actively-involved advisory board provide our clients with insight and execution capabilities from the perspectives of:
- Having developed a track record in advising on, managing and executing secondary market transactions from Advisory, General Partner and Legal perspectives
- Having many years of experience at Equity Sponsors, Institutional LP's, Private Equity Advisors, Law Firms and Investment Banks
- Being active Investors in Selecting GP's, Direct Private Equity Investments and Managing LP Commitments in multiple alternative asset classes
- Having spent many years as managers and entrepreneurs of both established companies that have been buyout fund candidates and venture and growth stage companies that had both successful M&A & IPO exits
- Having managed Corporate Venture Programs
- Having broad and deep relationships with Secondary Private Equity Funds, Limited Partners, General Partners, Financial Service Firms and Corporate Development Executives
Our culture is to "roll up our sleeves" and really "dig into" the underlying General Partnership's Portfolio companies and General Partner Track Records and Dynamics or in the case of Secondary Direct transaction - the portfolio companies being divested, to discover and demonstrate hidden value and set pricing goals that can enhance Secondary Market Divestment returns. We then identify, contact and develop interest from the appropriate set of potential buyers from the full universee qualified potential secondary funds, institutional investors, Limited Partners, General Partners and strategic acquirers, in order to optimize pricing.